«PeakTech® P 1320» Miniature power supply, 3-12 V / 3 A DC
Product information "«PeakTech® P 1320» Miniature power supply, 3-12 V / 3 A DC"
The PeakTech 1320 is a DC switching power supply, which convinces with its high performance and best price / performance ratio. The switching power supply technology used ensures high performance with a small size and low weight. 6 different DC output voltages (3 V / 4.5 V / 6 V / 7.5 V / 9 V and 12 V) can be set using a slider. With the 4 mm pole terminals, you can easily connect single wires but also 4 mm banana plugs. The power cord with an Euro plug is firmly connected to the power supply unit, whereby the device is switched off and on via a rear power switch. This handy power supply fits on every work bench and can be used universally in the hobby area, service or training.
|Input connector:||Europlug Type-F|
|Input voltage:||230 VAC / 50 Hz|
|Output Connection:||Pole terminal (front)|
|Output Current:||0 - 3 A|
|Output Voltage:||3 - 12 V DC|
- 3 - 12 V DC power supply adjustable in 6 steps
- 3 A DC maximum output current (fixed value)
- Overload protection and short-circuit proof
- Stabilized output voltage
- 4mm pole clamps for plugs or single wires
- Permanently connected power cord
- Accessories: instruction manual