«PeakTech® P 6210» Digital Power Supply with 4 voltage outputs
Product information "«PeakTech® P 6210» Digital Power Supply with 4 voltage outputs"
The PeakTech 6210 is a laboratory power supply with 4 separate voltage outputs. Two outputs are infinitely variable using the rotary controls, which are attached to the sides of the front. The rotary regulators make it possible to set the voltage and current individually. The device also has the CC and CV function, which is used to set or display constant currents or voltages. The main switch of the laboratory power supply is integrated in the front, as well as the button for switching the output voltage on and off. There is also the option of using the two pushbuttons for switching to normal, serial and parallel, to set the type of interconnection of the mutually independent controllable outputs. Another special feature that this device brings with it are the two fixed voltage outputs. These outputs deliver a voltage of 5V DC and a current of 1A DC. Due to its versatility, the PeakTech 6210 can be optimally used in many areas of electrical engineering.
|Auxillary output:||5 V DC|
|Output Current:||0 - 5 A|
|Output Voltage:||0 - 30 V DC|
- Dual channel Power Supply
- 14 mm 4-digit blue LED digital display
- 5 V/1 A fixed output
- Outputs can be switched off
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Internal heat sink and fan
- High load stability and low ripple
- Rugged metal housing with carrying handle
- Isolating Transformer: EN-61558
- Accessories: Power Cable and manual