«PeakTech® P 1010» Non-contact magnetic field tester
Product information "«PeakTech® P 1010» Non-contact magnetic field tester"
The PeakTech 1010 is a practical test device in pin design, ideally suited for checking magnetic fields and the correct function of coils, e.g. Relays and solenoid valves. The magnetic field detector works without contact, so that opening the housing is not necessary in most cases. When a magnetic field is detected, the probe tip lights up permanently blue, with clocked relays in the same cycle as they are controlled. The function of the magnetic field detector can be checked before each measurement with the enclosed test permanent magnet.
|Magn. field detector:||63 H, 98 H, 401 H, 810 H|
|Magnetic fields:||AC, DC, Permanent|
- For testing magnetic fields, but not for electrical fields
- Checks magnetic fields of permanent magnets, coils, relays ...
- Robust double housing, fully insulated
- Handy test device in pen design
- Integrated flashlight with on / off button
- Accessories: batteries and manual