«PeakTech® P 1031» AC voltage tester 50 - 1000 V AC with vibration
Product information "«PeakTech® P 1031» AC voltage tester 50 - 1000 V AC with vibration"
The new voltage tester P 1031 is used for the contactless detection of AC voltages on live cables and devices. By switching the measuring range, it is possible to detect even low voltages down to a minimum of 50V AC. With its "Working" display, it quickly becomes apparent that the voltage tester is switched on and can carry out the respective measurement. If AC voltage is present at the relevant measuring point, this is indicated visually by a flashing red LED and the integrated buzzer sounds. In addition, a vibration motor ensures the detection of detected voltages even in noisy and confusing work environments. The integrated LED flashlight can be switched on at any time, even if the actual voltage tester is switched off. In addition, the device can be transported conveniently and safely with the pocket clip. The ergonomic and modern design, as well as the many practical features and the high user safety due to overvoltage category IV 1000 V completes the profile of the PeakTech 1031 voltage tester perfectly.
|NCV range:||50 ... 1000 V AC, 200 ... 1000 V AC|
|Over voltage category:||CAT IV 1000 V|
- Yellow LED signals 50V to 1000V mode with distance-dependent signal rate
- 200 V to 1000 V mode with reduced sensitivity for pure voltage testing
- With acoustic and visual signal when voltage is applied
- Vibration motor warns of the presence of voltage
- Can be switched on and off with a green function display
- Robust double housing, handy size with pocket clip, fits comfortably in any shirt pocket
- All outer surfaces are made of non-conductive material
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT IV 1000 V
- Accessories: batteries and instruction manual