«PeakTech® P 1636» Leakage current clamp with a resolution of 100 µA
Product information "«PeakTech® P 1636» Leakage current clamp with a resolution of 100 µA"
The PeakTech 1636 is a leakage current clamp for measuring small alternating currents, which can be displayed with a resolution of up to 100 µA. The device measures the current indirectly via the surrounding magnetic field when the pliers jaws enclose the current-carrying conductor (single wire). Since the sum of all incoming currents and outgoing currents neutralizes the magnetic field, the leakage current can be measured by enclosing all wires of a line. In everyday work, this measuring device is ideally suited to determine leakage currents in circuits or switch assemblies, which can occur due to poor insulation or obsolete lines. In addition to measuring small currents, the PeakTech 1636 can also measure larger alternating currents up to 200 A with a resolution of 0.1 A and is therefore ideal for use in hobby, craft and industry.
|A AC resolution min.:||0,1 mA|
|Over voltage category:||CAT II 600 V|
|A AC max.:||2 A, 200 A|
|mA AC max.:||200 mA|
- Suitable for AC current measurements up to 200 A.
- 100 µA measurement resolution up to 200 mA AC, 1 mA to 2 A AC and 100 mA to 200 A
- LCD display with 2000 counts and backlight
- MAX and data hold function
- Backlight can be switched on and off
- Cable diameter up to max. 29 mm
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT II 600V
- Accessories: carrying case, batteries and instruction manual