«PeakTech® P 2235» Control isolating transformer, 1000 W, 0-30 V/5 A
Product information "«PeakTech® P 2235» Control isolating transformer, 1000 W, 0-30 V/5 A"
The PeakTech 2235 is a 2 in 1 laboratory isolating transformer with integrated DC power supply, which was designed with the aspect of high safety requirements for use in research, science and repair. The device has a dual adjustable DC, AC output, which can also be used for constant voltage or current and offers high stability and performance. The output voltage or the output current can be read exactly on two separate 3-digit LED displays and the fixed output supplies a voltage of 5 V. The device is protected against damage by overload and short circuit by reliable overvoltage protection and can be placed in a 19 ”rack installed or used as a table device (“stand-alone”).
|Output Connection:||Outlet without earthing (Type F)|
|Output Current:||0 - 5 A|
|Output Voltage:||0 - 30 V DC, 0 - 250 V AC|
|Power max.:||1000 W|
- 3-digit, 13 mm LED display for voltage and current; ± 1.0% + 2 dgt. accuracy
- Fuses for input and output voltages
- 4 mm safety sockets
- Adjustable voltage output: 0 ... 30 V DC
- Fixed voltage output: 5V
- Adjustable voltage output: 0 ... 250V AC
- Switchable operating voltage: 115 V AC, 60 Hz / 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Safety: EN 61010-1
- Accessories: power cord, spare fuse and manual