«PeakTech® P 2525» 3-phase motor direction indicator, LED display
Product information "«PeakTech® P 2525» 3-phase motor direction indicator, LED display"
Direction indicators are indispensable for use in the electrical assembly of three-phase motors. The PeakTech 2525 offers two different functions for displaying the direction of rotation. In normal use, the test leads are connected to the live terminals, with an R / L display showing the later direction of rotation of the electric motor. In addition, this model can be used for the contactless determination of the direction of rotation of switched-off or not connected motors. Place the switched-on measuring device on the motor parallel to the longitudinal axis without test leads. Now turn the shaft of the motor, the measuring device now shows a right or left movement.
|Over voltage category:||CAT III 300 V|
- Display of existing phases and rotating field L / R
- Test leads with removable crocodile clips
- Area of application for 3-phase measurements from 120 .. 400 V AC
- Determining the direction of rotation of motors even without a mains connection
- Safety: EN 61010-1; VDE-0411; VDE-0413-7; CAT III 300 V; Protection class IP-40
- Accessories: test leads, crocodile clips, bag, 9 V battery and manual