«PeakTech® P 2530» 3-phase direction indicator with LCD display
Product number: P 2530
Product information "«PeakTech® P 2530» 3-phase direction indicator with LCD display"
In order to drive three-phase motors and self-starting AC motors, a rotating field in a 3-phase circuit magnetically pulls the rotor of an electric motor. This can be done as a right or left rotating field, with an exchange of two outer conductors of the three-phase circuit causes a reversal of this direction of rotation. The PeakTech 2530 is a handy measuring device that checks the phases of a three-phase motor and shows the current direction of rotation. In this way, electric motors can be correctly connected during new installation or errors can be found in existing systems. This makes the PeakTech 2530 the ideal companion for any electrical installer or service technician e.g. in the maintenance of industrial plants or the installation of commercial kitchens.
|Over voltage category:||CAT III 600 V|
- Display of existing phases and rotating field L / R
- Test leads with removable crocodile clips
- Area of application for 3-phase measurements from 40 ... 690 V AC
- No battery required
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT III 600 V; Protection class IP-40
- Accessories: test leads, crocodile clips, bag and manual