«PeakTech® P 4046» 2CH arbitrary waveform generator, 1 μHz -160 MHz
Product information "«PeakTech® P 4046» 2CH arbitrary waveform generator, 1 μHz -160 MHz"
This arbitrary waveform generator has excellent technical properties, a variety of functions and an output frequency of up to 160 MHz. The two equivalent output channels, the large number of stored arbitrary waveforms and the many different types of modulation are some notable features of the PeakTech 4046. The waveform is displayed graphically in the color TFT display, with auxiliary lines the selected option, e.g. Display frequency setting, period, amplitude, offset, polarity, phase shift angle and the different types of modulation. In addition to the frequency sweep, burst and modulation functions, this device also has a 7-digit frequency counter with a wide range of measurement functions up to 350 MHz. Due to the high number of functions and easy handling, this device is ideal for almost all tasks in research, development and training.
- Large 11 cm (4.3 “) TFT digital display
- 1μHz frequency resolution for the entire bandwidth
- 500 MSa / s sampling rate at 14 bit vertical resolution
- Over 140 different standard and arbitrary waveforms
- AM, FM, PM, PWM, SUM, FSK, QFSK, 4FSK, PSK, QPSK, 4PSK, ASK, OSK
- Channel coupling, sweep and burst function
- Integrated 350 MHz frequency counter with 7 digits resolution
- Remote control and waveform editing software
- USB host, USB device and LAN interface
- Safety: EN 61010-1
- Accessories: power cord, USB interface cable, software for Windows, BNC cable, user manual on CD