«PeakTech® P 4960» IR-Thermometer; -50 … +1200°C; USB-Interface
Product information "«PeakTech® P 4960» IR-Thermometer; -50 … +1200°C; USB-Interface"
Professional IR thermometer with dual laser for fast, accurate and non-contact measurements of surface temperatures. With the infrared laser it is easy to carry out measurements from the distance. By sighting the object to be measured with the laser, it is possible to measure the temperature of hot or moving components. In addition, continuous measurements over longer periods of time are possible via the USB interface. An additional type K measurement input is available on the device for direct contact measurements or differential measurements of surfaces.
|IR Temp.:||-50°C ... 1200°C|
- Multifunction-LCD-display with backlight illuminates display in areas with low light levels
- Over range indication with buzzer
- Auto-hold, auto power off
- Switch over function of single or duration measurements
- MIN, MAX, difference and average value recording
- High/low alarm function with buzzer
- Internal memory for up to 100 values
- 10 measurements/sec and power via USB-Port
- Data-record with USB-interface
- Safety: EN 60825-1
- Accessories: case, tripod, USB-cable, Software for windows / 2000/XP/VISTA/7, type-k bead probe, 9 V-battery and manual