«PeakTech® P 4975» Dual-Laser IR-Thermometer, -50 ... +650°C
Product information "«PeakTech® P 4975» Dual-Laser IR-Thermometer, -50 ... +650°C"
The PeakTech 4975 is an infrared thermometer, which enables a quick, easy and precise measurement of surface temperatures with its laser. Hot surfaces or moving objects can be targeted with the laser, making it easier for the operator to record the temperatures to be measured from a safe distance. With the backlight of the LCD display, it is possible to determine the measured values optimally even in darker environments.
|IR Temp.:||-50°C ... 650°C|
- Emissivity adjustable from 0.10 to 1.0
- MAX temperature displays
- Automatic selection range and display resolution 0,1°C (0,1°F)
- Switch over of single and duration measurements possible
- Alarm -function with visual (red flashing LED backlight) and audible warning signal of high and low values
- Precise non-contact measurements
- Automatic data hold
- Safety: EN 60825-1
- Accessories: carrying case, battery and manual