«PeakTech® P 4980» Dual-Laser IR-Thermometer, -50 ... +800°C
Product information "«PeakTech® P 4980» Dual-Laser IR-Thermometer, -50 ... +800°C"
With the innovative IR thermometer PeakTech 4980 it is possible to carry out non-contact temperature measurements. The integrated dual laser enables the user to sight the object to be measured in order to be able to record precise temperature measurements from a safe distance. The infrared temperature measurement makes it possible to carry out measurements on surfaces or objects that are difficult to reach or to hot for direct measurements.
|IR Temp.:||-50°C ... 800°C|
- Emissivity digitally adjustable from 0.10 to 1.0
- MAX temperature displays
- Automatic selection range and display resolution 0,1°C (0,1°F)
- Switch over of single and duration measurements possible
- Alarm-function of high and low values, chosen freely adjustable over the complete measuring range
- Precise non-contact measurements
- Automatic data hold
- Safety: EN 60825-1
- Accessories: carrying case, battery and manual