«PeakTech® P 5310 A» PH Tester with external probe
Product number: P 5310 A
Product information "«PeakTech® P 5310 A» PH Tester with external probe"
This PH meter measures the PH value of aqueous liquids using a detachable probe-sensor for quick and accurate evaluation of the measurement results via the galvanic voltage difference between acidic, neutral and basic liquids at the tip of the immersion probe. In addition, this device has two adjustment potentiometers for calibrating the pH4 or pH7 values, a suitable screwdriver and a neutralization liquid for the sensor with corresponding calibration solutions. Measured values are clearly shown and can be read easily at the large LCD display with white backlight. For steady use, this model is powered by a standard 9V battery. Due to the handy design, the large display and the extensive range of accessories, this measuring device is particularly suitable for use in schools, training, science and research.
- 3 1/2 digit 22 mm LCD display (max. 1999)
- Permanent white backlight illumination
- PH sensor as detachable cable probe
- Two calibration potentiometers on the front
- Accessories: case, PH sensor, calibration solution, cal. screwdriver and operating instructions