«PeakTech® P 5605» Thermal Imaging Camera, 60 x 60 px.
Product information "«PeakTech® P 5605» Thermal Imaging Camera, 60 x 60 px."
For troubleshooting electrical and mechanical systems, as well as for a variety of other applications, this thermal imager offers an unbeatable price / performance ratio. The handy size and intuitive usability in combination with the technical possibilities of a thermal imaging camera allow the user in the service and development area to quickly and precisely identify any potential heat problems. Thanks to the integrated photo camera, the thermal images with time and date can be saved on the supplied SD card and thus easily documented. In addition, this device has five different color palettes for thermal imaging, as well as five overlay modes for photo to thermal imaging and a graphic menu.
|IR FOV:||20° x 20°|
|IR Temp.:||-20°C ... 300°C|
|Analisys / Thermography:||□|
|IR sensitivity:||0,3 °C|
|IR thermal resolution:||60 x 60 Pixel|
|Screen size (TFT):||7 cm (2,8")|
|Snap shot / Photo:||■|
- Latest IR thermal imaging camera technics
- 2.8 "LCD color display and graphical menu navigation
- Thermal image resolution of 60 x 60 pixels
- Photographs with integrated digital camera
- Pictures with emission factor and measurement values
- Five Steps to Thermal-Photo overlay
- Five color palettes (Grey, Iron, Rainbow, etc.)
- Crosshair, and Cold- / Hot-spot display
- Minimum and maximum value display
- Photo recording to micro SD card
- Imaging with time and date documentation
- Measurement range depends on size and temperature difference of the measured object
- Accessories: 4 x 1.5 V batteries, Carrying case with belt strap, Micro SD card and manual