«PeakTech® P 6060» Regulated dual power supply with 3 outputs
Product information "«PeakTech® P 6060» Regulated dual power supply with 3 outputs"
Stabilized double power supply for 19 ”rack installation and also designed as a desktop device in the laboratory, industry and for the training sector. The 3-digit, 14 mm blue LED displays enable quick and precise readings. Furthermore, the device has 2 outputs with continuously variable output voltages or output currents and can be connected in series or parallel. Thus, with outputs connected in series, the max. Output voltage is 60 V DC; with outputs connected in parallel, the max. Output current is 20 A DC.
|Auxillary output:||5 V DC|
|Output Current:||0 - 10 A|
|Output Voltage:||0 - 30 V DC|
- Linear controlled double laboratory power supply
- Voltage adjustable from 0 V to 30 V DC
- Current adjustable from 0 A to 10 A DC
- Series mode up to 60 V DC
- Parallel mode up to 20 A DC
- 5V / 3A fixed value output
- Outputs can be switched off
- Safety: EN 61010-1
- Accessories: power cable and manual