«PeakTech® P 6145» Digital Laboratory Power Supply
Product information "«PeakTech® P 6145» Digital Laboratory Power Supply"
This linearly controlled laboratory power supply has 3-digit 14 mm blue LED displays, which enable a quick and precise reading. The constant voltage and the constant current can be selected automatically and the current limiting protection can be set as desired. In constant current mode, the output current is infinitely adjustable. This device has 2 outputs with continuously variable output voltages or currents and can be connected in series or parallel. When the power supply is connected in series, the max. Output voltage is 60 V DC, when the outputs are connected in parallel, the max. Output current is 10 A DC.
|Auxillary output:||5 V DC|
|Output Current:||0 - 5 A|
|Output Voltage:||0 - 30 V DC|
- Output on/off switchable
- LED-displays for both indicating voltage and current
- Short circuit and overload protection
- Fix way outputs of 5 V/3 A in excellent stability and ripple factor
- Safety: EN 61010-1
- Safety-Transformer: EN 61558 - 2 - 6
- Accessories: power cable and manual