«PeakTech® P 6150» Power supply with fixed / adjustable outputs
Product information "«PeakTech® P 6150» Power supply with fixed / adjustable outputs"
The PeakTech 6150 has two fixed and one adjustable voltage output. The fixed voltage outputs have an output of 12 volts and 5 volts, which is used for many low-voltage test setups. Both have a maximum current output of 500 mA. The adjustable voltage output has a range from 0 to 30V DC and a maximum rated current of 5 A. The voltage and current values can be infinitely adjusted and set using the rotary control. Not only the main switch but also a separate output switch is integrated in the front of the laboratory power supply, which enables the user to set the voltages and currents before the outputs are switched on.
|Auxillary output:||5 V DC, 12 V DC|
|Output Current:||0 - 5 A|
|Output Voltage:||0 - 30 V DC|
- Output unables/disable control
- LED-displays for both indicating voltage and current
- Short circuit and overload protection
- Fix way outputs of 5 V/0,5 A resp. 12 V/0,5 A in excellent stability and ripple factor
- Safety: EN 61010-1
- Safety-Transformer: EN 61558 - 2 - 6
- Accessories: power cable and manual