«PeakTech® P 6220» Mini power supply, 1,5 - 15 V / 2 A DC
Product information "«PeakTech® P 6220» Mini power supply, 1,5 - 15 V / 2 A DC"
The PeakTech 6220 is a handy and lightweight DC switching power supply, which impresses with its high performance at the best price/performance ratio. The switching power supply technology used ensures high performance with a small size and low weight. The output voltage is continuously regulated via a potentiometer on the front, whereby the current is limited to a maximum of 2A. With the pole terminals with a 4 mm opening, you can easily connect individual wires but also connect 4 mm banana plugs. The mains cable with a Euro plug is firmly connected to the power supply unit, with the device being switched on and off via the front-side power switch. This handy power supply fits on every workbench and can be used universally in the hobby area, service or training.
|Input connector:||Europlug Type-F|
|Input voltage:||115 - 230 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Output Connection:||Pole terminal (front)|
|Output Current:||0 - 2 A|
|Output Voltage:||1.5 - 15 V DC|
- 1.5 - 15 V DC power supply continuously adjustable
- 2 A DC maximum output current (fixed value)
- Modern switching power supply technology
- Stabilized output voltage
- Passive cooling and fixed power cord (130cm)
- 4mm binding posts for banana plugs or single wires
- Safety: EN-61010, protection class II
- Accessories: User manual