«PeakTech® P 6226» Switching Mode Power Supply 0 - 30 V / 0 - 10 A
Product information "«PeakTech® P 6226» Switching Mode Power Supply 0 - 30 V / 0 - 10 A"
This laboratory power supply offers a controllable 0 - 30V or 0 - 10A DC voltage output. The current and voltage are adjusted via digital potentiometers, whereby both values can also be set when the output sockets are switched off. By pressing the respective rotary control for current or voltage, the setting resolution can be switched from 10mA to 100mA or 10mV to 1V. In order to guarantee a safe measurement, there is a button in the front of the PeakTech 6226, which is used to switch the voltage output on and off in a controlled manner. The display also shows when the output is active. With the CV and CC function, the voltages and currents can be set to constant values, which do not change when a load is connected. These functions make the PeakTech 6226 a remarkable companion for every hobby electronics technician, but also for every specialist.
|Input connector:||IEC socket|
|Input voltage:||115 - 230 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Output Connection:||4 mm Plug|
|Output Current:||0 - 10 A|
|Output Voltage:||0 - 30 V DC|
- Blue LED display to show the output voltage - and current values
- Adjustable voltage range: 0 ~ 30 V; Current range: 0 ~ 10 A
- Voltage and current pre-selection with switchable output
- C.C. (Constant Current) and C.V. (Constant Voltage) mode with connected load
- Protection against short circuit, overload and overtemperature
- Automatic shutdown at short circuit as protection
- Safety: EN 61010-1
- Accessories: Power cable and manual