«PeakTech® P 8010» Sound Level Calibrator, 94 dB/114 dB
Product information "«PeakTech® P 8010» Sound Level Calibrator, 94 dB/114 dB"
For sound level measurements in extreme conditions, at high altitudes or high demands on the accuracy of the measurement results, sound level meters should be checked prior to the measurement with a sound level calibrator. Also for calibration and verification of microphones in audio technology, you need a sound level calibrator, which is designed to produce several sound pressure levels at a fixed frequency characteristic. This calibrator has two switchable calibration steps. The level “94dB”, which corresponds to a sound pressure of 1 Pascal, and the step “114dB”, which corresponds to a sound pressure of 10 Pascal. These are generated at a 1 kHz sine wave signal, so that all measurements are suitable for appliances with the DIN IEC 60942 Class 2 standard and understandable for every audio engineer.
|Sound level:||94 dB, 114 dB|
|Test freq.:||1 kHz|
- For calibration and verification of sound level meters
- For testing of 1/2" audio microphones
- High accuracy of ± 0.5 dB
- Output at 1 kHz sine wave
- Switchable between 94 dB and 114 dB
- Frequency accuracy of ± 4%
- Measurements according to IEC 60942 class 2
- Accessories: 9 V battery, manual and carrying case