«PeakTech® P 2680 A» Insulation measuring device 500 V ... 5 kV/1TΩ
Product information "«PeakTech® P 2680 A» Insulation measuring device 500 V ... 5 kV/1TΩ"
The PeakTech 2680 A is a high voltage insulation measuring device which can generate and output a test voltage of up to 5,000V. With the insulation measurement, lines or insulation of electrical equipment can be checked and defective ones can be identified. The respective sockets on the test device are marked for connection in order to prevent the device under test from being mixed up or incorrectly connected. The measuring functions can be set quickly using the selector switch and the pushbuttons. The insulation measuring device is built into a sturdy carrying case, which also protects it from splash water and external influences. With the new additional functions PI (polarization index) and DAR (dielectric absorption ratio) the application possibilities of the PeakTech 2680 A grows contrary to its predecessor. Due to its functions and high measuring ranges, the PeakTech 2680 A is ideal for everyday use in electrical engineering, as it can be used in almost every area in which insulation measurement is required.
|Ingress protection:||IP 65|
|Over voltage category:||CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V|
|Test voltage:||5000 V|
|OHM max.:||1 TΩ|
- Professional insulation measuring device with a test voltage up to 5000 V
- Easy handling and automatic measuring function
- Insulation measurement up to 1 TΩ
- Power supply is realized by batteries
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT IV
- Accessories: protective case, flexible silicone test leads, integrally protected ultra high-voltage probe with coaxial silicone conductor, crocodile clips, batteries and user manual