«PeakTech® P 3432» Fuse finder with RCD tester
Product number: P 3432
Product information "«PeakTech® P 3432» Fuse finder with RCD tester"
The new PeakTech 3432 is a measuring device with which it is possible to detect fuses in a circuit. It consists of a combination of a transmitter and a receiver. The transmitter serves as a signal transmitter and the receiver is used to locate the fuse in the fuse box. Furthermore, it is possible to detect voltages with the receiver by means of the NCV detector. RCD tests can be carried out with the transmitter by plugging the unit into a socket and pressing the RCD test button. The functions of the PeakTech 3432 make it easy to find fuses in any application, making it an ideal companion for the electronics technician and the layman to find the right fuse and safely switch off the circuit that needs to be disconnected.
|Display Type:||Acoustic, LED|
|Ingress protection:||IP 40|
- Optical and acoustic display during the fuse search
- Non-contact voltage testing
- Polarity indicator when connecting the transmitter
- RCD test
- IP 40 protected against ingress of solid foreign objects
- Accessories: Batteries and operating instructions