«PeakTech® P 3710» C/R measuring device for SMD, 3 5/6 digits
Product information "«PeakTech® P 3710» C/R measuring device for SMD, 3 5/6 digits"
The PeakTech 3710 is a measuring device in tweezer shape for SMD measurements, which is equipped with an auto-scan function, which is used to measure components on circuitboards precisely and quickly. This makes it ideal for any area in which measurements of SMD components are carried out.
|Capacitance max.:||60 mF|
|LCR functions:||C, R|
|OHM max.:||60 MΩ|
- 3 5/6-digit, 11 mm LCD display; Max. 5999
- Battery status display and automatic switch-off
- Automatic detection of resistance, capacitance and diode, continuity test function
- Fast measurement of high resistance and capacitance
- Safety: EN 61010-1
- Accessories: batteries and instruction manual
«PeakTech® P 7715» microfuse ~ 0.315 A / 250 V ~ 5 x 20 mm ~ fast-acting (F)€0.49*
Modern device fuses with ceramic bodies offer a significantly higher level of protection against damage to the measuring device when triggered than conventional glass fuses. Triggered fuses may only be replaced with replacement fuses of the same design and specifications in order to guarantee the safety of the device and thus also the safety of the user in future measurements. This ceramic fuse with the dimensions 5 x 20 mm offers a dielectric strength of up to 250 V.