«PeakTech® P 4945» IR Difference Thermometer with LED color indicator
Product information "«PeakTech® P 4945» IR Difference Thermometer with LED color indicator"
Infrared thermometers offer many advantages when measuring surface temperatures because they have a much faster response time than conventional contact thermometers and it is possible to record precise measurement results in fractions of a second. Temperature measurements can also be carried out from a safe distance on hot or moving objects or at measuring points that are difficult to access. The integrated target laser shows the user in which area a temperature measurement is carried out, whereby the measuring point ratio makes a statement about how large the measuring point will be over the distance. Save the desired measured value as a reference value and set the LED alarm function to the maximum desired deviation using the slide switch. If this value is exceeded or fallen below, the automatic color change function enables a quick evaluation and shows at which point sealing or isolation is required.
|IR Temp.:||-50°C ... 380°C|
|Emission factor:||Fixed (0.95)|
- 3 1/2 digit, 15 mm multifunction LCD-display with backlight and data hold
- Max. indication: 1999, overload-indication and beeper
- Fast temperature difference measurement with LED indicator (red, blue or green LED)
- °C/°F switchable
- Built-in laser pointer identifies target area (class II; <1 mW)
- Overrange indication
- Auto data hold, auto power off
- Safety: IEC-60825-1
- Accessories: carrying case, battery and manual