«PeakTech® P 5039» Thermo-hygrometer with dew point and wet bulb
Product information "«PeakTech® P 5039» Thermo-hygrometer with dew point and wet bulb"
The new PeakTech 5039 is an inexpensive thermal hygrometer for the simultaneous measurement and display of the ambient temperature and humidity in a handy design. In addition, this model offers a wet bulb temperature measurement, which represents the lowest temperature that can be achieved by direct evaporative cooling. Furthermore, this model can measure the dew point temperature, which must be undercut so that fog or dew can form from water vapor. All measured values can be read easily on the large LCD display which owns a bright backlight. This inexpensive and compact measuring device is ideal for use in the construction sector, building services or heating and air-conditioning technology.
|Air temperature:||-20°C ... 100°C|
|Relative humidity:||0 ... 100 % RH|
|Wet bulb temp.:||■|
- Multi-function LCD display with backlight
- Humidity and air temperature measurement
- Dewpoint - and airtemperature measurement
- Calculation of the absolute air humidity in gr / m³ or gr / ft³
- Air humidity weight calculation in Grains / Pound (GPP), g / kg, g / m³ or gr / ft³
- Battery status indicator
- °C/°F switchable
- Minimum and maximum value hold function, data hold
- Accessories: bag, batteries and manual