«PeakTech® P 5145» Professional Pressure-Difference & Air Flow Meter
Product number: P 5145
Product information "«PeakTech® P 5145» Professional Pressure-Difference & Air Flow Meter"
The PeakTech 5145 is a 2 in 1 measuring device for determining pressure differences and air velocities or air masses, with a digital multifunction display and backlight. The ambient and air temperature is also recorded. This combination device enables the use in installation, diagnosis, repair, maintenance and optimization of air conditioning, heating and ventilation systems and uses a Pitot tube to record the various measured values. The USB interface and the supplied software are used to log the measured values over longer periods and it is used to read the integrated measured value memory for 99 measurements.
|Air temperature:||0 °C ... 50 °C|
|Anemometer functions:||CFM (ft³/min), CMM (m³/min), Knots, ft/min, km/h, m/s, mph|
|Pressure measurement:||PA, PSI, inH2O, mBar, mmH2O|
- Measurement of air velocity and air flow
- Measurement of air temperature, barometric pressure and differential pressure
- Average, minimum and maximum value recording
- Switchable auto power off function
- Data hold and zero function
- Internal memory for 99 measurement readings
- PC software and USB 2.0 interface
- Accessories: case, USB-interface cable, pitot-tube, connection hose, software for Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7, battery and manual