«PeakTech® P 5201» Wood - and Material Moisture Meter
Product information "«PeakTech® P 5201» Wood - and Material Moisture Meter"
This material moisture meter enables a user-friendly, fast and non-destructive moisture measurement on all types of building materials, wood and the walls and ceilings of buildings. The absolute humidity as well as the minimum and maximum measured humidity are shown in the large, illuminated digital display. In order to be able to measure even in hard-to-reach places, the current measured value can be held in the display using the Hold button. In addition to the measured values, the device also outputs an adjustable notice "Dry, Risk or Wet" and it also generates an acoustic warning tone when the humidity is high. In order to carry out a quick and precise measurement, this measuring device works with the electrical resistance of the material and also carries out a self-calibration after switching on. Due to the multitude of functions and the user-friendly handling, this device is suitable for every building owner, architect, tradesman and hobby user.
|Meas. type:||Non destructive|
|Moisture measurement:||Cardboard, Concrete, Gypsum, Mortar, Paper, Wood|
- Moisture measurement of all building materials such as Plaster, Gypsum and masonry, same as wood
- Damage-free measurement with a metal sensor
- Material measurement depth of 20 to 40 mm
- Self-calibration when the device starts
- LCD display with backlight illumination
- Shock and impact resistant housing
- Easy to use and fast measurement rate
- Data-Hold and Auto-Power-Off
- Display (Dry, Risk, Wet) for good-bad reading
- Accessories: Batteries, carrying case and user manual