«PeakTech® P 9035» 3-Phase Analyzer with TFT-Display / Datalogger
Product information "«PeakTech® P 9035» 3-Phase Analyzer with TFT-Display / Datalogger"
Power analyzers are used for the precise evaluation of circuits, energy consumers and network loads. This professional 3-phase power analyzer of the highest technical standard offers all important functions for performance analysis in electrical 1-phase and 3-phase systems. The detailed representation of the different currents, voltages and frequencies, harmonics, apparent, reactive and active powers, as well as the available menu items such as Waveform display, bar chart, trend display, event list and vector graphic, enable extensive analysis functions for engineers and technicians in the industrial and service area. Due to the handy design and the complete measuring accessories, this device can also be used ideally in the field service.
|Mains voltage:||240 V AC; 50 Hz|
|Over voltage category:||CAT II 300 V|
|Power factor:||0,1 ... 1,0|
|Wat hours max.:||10000 kWh|
|A AC max.:||16 A|
- 14 cm (5.6 ") TFT color display with 320 x 240 pixels
- 1-phase (2-wire) and 3-phase (3 - and 4-wire) measurement
- Measurements of voltage, current, harmonics, power, inrush current and other
- Graphical display of waveforms and Vector
- Internal data logger for recording of events over a period of 2 hours up to 7 days.
- LAN and USB connection for data processing
- 8-gigabyte memory card to the internal data recording
- Testing Standards: IEC 61000-4-30, 61000-4-15, 61000-4-7, und EN 50160
- Safety: EN 61010-1, CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V; Protection Class: IP51, according IEC60529
- Accessories: 5 x Test Leads (3m), 4 x flexible current sensor 3000 A, 5 x alligator clips, DC power adapter, software CD and manual