«PeakTech® P 9035» Energy meter ~ 0.005 A ... 16,000 A ~ 3680W ~ 0.1W resolution
Product information "«PeakTech® P 9035» Energy meter ~ 0.005 A ... 16,000 A ~ 3680W ~ 0.1W resolution"
The PeakTech 9035 is a high-precision energy cost meter for recording the energy consumption of electrical devices and for calculating the power consumption of a device by entering the electricity price. Thanks to the integrated power factor calculation, all modern consumers such as switched-mode power supplies, TV sets, fluorescent lamps, LED systems and of course, ohmic loads such as electric heaters and hobs can be measured precisely. In addition, the high resolution, the low response characteristic and even very small or stand-by loads from approx. 1 W can also be measured.
|Mains voltage:||240 V AC; 50 Hz|
|Over voltage category:||CAT II 300 V|
|Power factor:||0,1 ... 1,0|
|Wat hours max.:||10000 kWh|
|A AC max.:||16 A|
- 14 cm (5.6 ") TFT color display with 320 x 240 pixels
- 1-phase (2-wire) and 3-phase (3 - and 4-wire) measurement
- Measurements of voltage, current, harmonics, power, inrush current and other
- Graphical display of waveforms and Vector
- Internal data logger for recording of events over a period of 2 hours up to 7 days.
- LAN and USB connection for data processing
- 8-gigabyte memory card to the internal data recording
- Testing Standards: IEC 61000-4-30, 61000-4-15, 61000-4-7, und EN 50160
- Safety: EN 61010-1, CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V; Protection Class: IP51, according IEC60529
- Accessories: 5 x Test Leads (3m), 4 x flexible current sensor 3000 A, 5 x alligator clips, DC power adapter, software CD and manual